CANADIAN ENTREPRENEUR & STARTUP INNOVATION AWARDS
FUTURALE BUSINESS AWARDS is above all a Recognition Awards in order to distinguish and present the best ideas, best entrepreneurs, best startup leaders, managers, etc. The mission of FUTURALE BUSINESS AWARDS is to help Startups and Scaleups become more efficient, smart and fruitful. These awards are a useful and valuable tool to promote knowledge sharing, to add value to the entrepreneurship ecosystem and to help startups grow and position themselves in the regional and world market.
FUTURALE BUSINESS AWARDS CATEGORIES
This award recognizes the most promising Startups of the year. Our objective in this category is to present the best startup ideas, the best startup managers, the best business plans and the best business models of a startup. We also aim for the best technology used in a startup, adapted to the economic ecosystems of Canada.
This award recognizes the entrepreneurs, innovators, CEO, mangers’ efforts in development and improving their progress. Our goal in this category is to showcase creative talent to the world and especially to Canada.
What is the Timeline?
According to the Statute of FUTURALE AWARDS, nominations shall reach the secretariat no later than September of the year prior to the year for which the nominations are to be considered. Individuals receiving the Awards will be announced in October of the year in which the Prize is to be awarded.
The FUTURALE will present the Awards at an award ceremony.
FUTURALE AWRDS FAQ
The awards are open to anyone who meets the criteria of the related category.
- $300 for Organization or Startup (Category A)
- $100 for individuals (Category B)
We accept self-nominated and third party entries for both organizations and individuals.
For the third party you must present an official power of attorney.
Yes, you can enter as many categories as you want. Just make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria and standards for each category before submitting.
Yes – all awards submissions are treated as highly confidential. Only the FUTURALE AWRDS COMMITEE and judging panel will view them.
The jury committee will be chosen from among members of FUTURALE as well as experts from our Canadian partners and international specialists.
The evaluation and selection of the winners will be carried out in the various stages, in the meantime we will be available to inform you of the progress of your candidates:
- Review all submissions according FUTURALE AWRDS criteria
- Send all submissions to the judging panel for scoring
- Finalize and determine the scores
- Let you know if you’ve been shortlisted
- Announce the shortlists on the FUTURALE website and social media channels (FTUTURALE TV)
- Announce the winners
- Announce the FUTURALE AWRDS (information about the ceremonies)
No, feedback is not given on submissions.
This prestigious FUTURALE AWARDS comes with a $10,000 cash prize to benefit your business (each category)
Yes. If you wish you can receive an official certificate from FUTURALE AWRDS (PDF version and not paper version) by email.
Yes you have to fill out a form.
The updated list of necessary documents will be available on the FUURALE website in June 2022.
We only accept English or French language.
The early deadline for all applications is 10 September 2022 (midnight CET). Late deadline is 20 September 2022 (midnight CET). Final deadline is 30 September 2022 (midnight CET).
The final winners will be announced in early December.
Applications can only be submitted online. Hard copies can neither be considered for the voting, nor be sent back.
You may submit your application by creating an account at application
For each application, information about the organization and agency (if applicable) is requested. Submissions will exclusively be digital.
- General information
Each submitted entry should contain the following information:
- Summary of the project at a maximum length of 600 characters (including spaces) – Please note: This summary will be published when being shortlisted.
- Time frame of the project
- Budget (not a mandatory field, information will not be published)
- Number of employees who worked on the project
- Project Description
A short description of max. 3,000 characters (including spaces) must be provided including the following:
- Initial situation leading to the project
- Objectives of the project
- Strategic considerations
- Details of the implementation
- Summary and measurement of results achieved
- A cover picture representing your project (maximum 1 MB)
. Business plan or Business model
The following formats are accepted:
- For pictures: .jpg/.jpeg, .gif, .png.
- For videos/movies: .mov, .flv, .avi, .mpg / .mpeg (no larger than 50 MB, ideally max. duration of 3 minutes), links may as well be used
- For presentations: .pdf, .ppt (ideally convert .ppt into .pdf format, no larger than 5MB)